To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
Quickguide limitation and exclusion of liability | Ashurst
To ask other readers questions about Consumer Law , please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews. Showing Average rating 3.
LexisNexis Quick Reference Guide–Q&A Series – Law of Torts and Consumer Protection Act
Rating details. Sort order.
Jun 01, Roxann Weir rated it it was amazing. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Based on federal law in the United Kingdom, the obtainment and adherence to procedural guidelines in relation to the consumer credit license, is a crucial and fundamental step for the legalization of lending techniques.
As stated before, any company, bank, corporation or lending institution of any kind, who offers loans to consumers or other businesses, without a consumer credit license, will be deemed as a fraudulent and illegal business model. Managers or owners of lending companies may apply for a consumer credit license at the website of the office of Fair Trading. This government agency is the primary distributor of consumer credit licenses and is responsible for administering the necessary procedural guidelines for the obtainment of the consumer credit license.
The beginning of the application will request the owner or manage to state the type of business applying for the consumer credit license. For example, if you own a trade union or building society, you will need to select the appropriate business entity on your application. Oxford Reference.
Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search within my subject specializations: Select Medicine and health Music Names studies Performing arts Philosophy.
- Secrets of Short-handed No Limit Holdem?
- Legal Guides.
- Consumer Law: The Quick Guide?
- FDIC: National Consumer Protection Week?
- First Voices, Part Two: Abraham through Jacob (A Novel Based on Biblical Genesis Book 2).
- Singapore, the Energy Economy: From The First Refinery To The End Of Cheap Oil, 1960-2010 (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)?
- By: Mary Margaret Gay, Meredith Aldridge and Anna Beth Baker.
Overview Pages. Subject Reference. English Dictionaries.
- Consumer protection - Oxford Reference!
- Principles to Remember and Apply?
- Related links;
- Legal Research Guides;
- Garage Sale #10 - True Crime.
Bilingual Dictionaries. Subscriber sign in.